只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: 金达

南红网图片大小批量调整工具

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-20 01:00:53 | 显示全部楼层

China Jerseys Cheap according to Jackson

According to one writer, “love shouldn’t hurt, drag you through an emotional roller coaster or leave you feeling like less of a person.” However, this is perhaps how being in love had left Tiffiney Jackson feeling, after years of verbal abuse and an attack last year which nearly claimed her life.The perpetrator, Sheldon Braithwaite,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, was once her true love,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, or at least so she thought; he is the father of her five-year-old son.Though they never shared a home, for the four years that they were together as a couple, there was always verbal abuse, Jackson recounted during an interview with this newspaper recently.This,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the 28-year-old recalled well, was almost always fuelled by alcohol which Braithwaite would normally consume copiously. But never, not even in her wildest dreams, did she envision being physically abused by the big-built Braithwaite whose profession as a miner and mason added considerably to his physique.She had always been petite but had an attraction for the muscular man.About five months prior to the physical attack, Jackson revealed that she had officially put an end to the relationship in light of Braithwaite escalating anger spells. “I broke it off for good; it was a definite something. We had had many incidents where we quarreled but I didn’t want any more of the drama.”At the time she was attending the Cyril Potter College of Education. “I am a woman with a thinking brain and I am not afraid to object or express my opinion and there were times when he reacted as if he was intimidated by that…I am academically more qualified than he is…so maybe that got to him.”Having severed the relationship,NFL Jerseys China, Jackson said that she decided to stay away completely from the man, not even encouraging any conversation he initiated. However, this did not stop him from being a father to his son, as according to Jackson, “He was a devoted father…himself and our son they had a very good relationship. In terms of material things he always provided for him. I had to do nothing when it came to that aspect of our son’s life.”Tiffiney Jackson days after the brutal attack last yearIn a bid to ensure that the relationship between the two remained normal as far as possible, Jackson said that she agreed to allow Braithwaite visitation rights; only allowing him to visit their son at her home during the day.The couple resumed what Jackson described as “amicable communication” during the visits. But it was September 25 last year that any possible attempt of reconciliation was completely shattered when according to Jackson she was brutally violated in her Goed Fortuin squatting area home by Braithwaite.“It was a Sunday; I remember it so well because I was preparing for College…He came at night to see our son and I objected because that was not the arrangement…”It wasn’t long after, Jackson said,MLB Jerseys From China, that she realised that Braithwaite was under the influence of alcohol and appeared bent on finding out about her personal life. He even started to question their young son in this regard and dealt him two blows about his head after the child was unable to provide him with information about one of Jackson’s male friends.Jackson recounted that her elderly father was at home at the time and they were all under the assumption that Braithwaite had left after a bout of verbal assault. As such she neglected to lock up as she was at the time ironing some clothes.The attack was sudden, unexpected even, but was very much within her son’s line of vision. “My father was at the back…my son started screaming, ‘Daddy, daddy please leave my mommy’.“This man just spun me around; I was consumed with shock and fear at the same time. I had an iron in my hand and I did nothing to defend myself.”According to Jackson she observed that Braithwaite’s right hand was behind his back and suspected that something sinister was afoot. Before she knew it “he just slammed a full bottle of beer to the right side of my forehead. I instantly felt this striking pain and the pieces of shattered bottle fell to the floor. You would think somebody took a sledge hammer or something and crushed the bottle.”The impact caused the retina in Jackson’s right eye to become detached. The nerves in her eye as well as the vascular were damaged as well.Blood flowed uncontrollably from the resulting wound as Braithwaite with little or no remorse made good his escape. “Before he fled he stood at my door and I remember looking at him out of my left eye and I saw no sympathy or remorse, just satisfaction. It was as if he didn’t care.”She was rushed to the hospital and would remain hospitalised for a number of weeks. Nothing could have been done locally to fix the problem and plans were soon streamlined for her to seek medical attention in Trinidad.In excess of US$8,000 was expended for the relevant operations to help address her injury. Though she is practically blind in the right eye and has a scar that will constantly remind her of the attack, Jackson revealed that the course of justice has so far been inaccessible.She revealed that after being on the run since the incident it was only last Monday that Braithwaite turned himself into the police in the presence of a lawyer. He appeared before Magistrate Nyasha Williams-Hatmin at the Vreed-en-Hoop Magistrate’s Court on Thursday last and was released on $100,000 bail after denying a charge of inflicting grievous bodily harm upon Jackson.That matter is slated to continue on April 15.Meanwhile, Jackson’s attempt to secure a protection order is still to be realised. An application to this effect, according to Jackson,Cheap NFL Jerseys, was taken to court in early January but was rescheduled due to the fact that Braithwaite was on the run at the time.But even as her matter is pending in court, Jackson has joined forces with advocates against domestic violence, the likes of Diane Madray and Stella Ramsaroop,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, as part of her efforts to help other abused women understand that they do not have to endure the scourge of domestic violence which in many instances end in death.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-20 01:01:31 | 显示全部楼层

Cheap NFL Jerseys Informational Technology

The $427.5M Leonora Technical and Vocational Training Centre at Groenveldt,Wholesale China Jerseys, Leonora, Region Three, was officially commissioned on Monday last, by Prime Minister Samuel Hinds.The institute has the capacity to house 250 fulltime students and 200 part-time.Prime Minister Hinds stated that educational development is being taken to every part of the country as more services are being brought to the rural areas, services which were previously only offered in Georgetown.He urged that persons in the area make use of the opportunities being provided to them, especially those that are being offered at this new institute so that their levels of education can be elevated.The $427.5 Leonora Technical and Vocational Training CentreMinister of Education, Shaik Baksh, explained that the construction of the Technical Institute and Vocational Training Centre at Leonora and another in Region 5 is a Government of Guyana in collaboration with the Caribbean Development Bank project,China NFL Jerseys, valued at US$9.6M.“In terms of our strategic plan, by the end of 2013,Alex Iwobi Arsenal Jersey UK, we are supposed to have 70 schools with this programme. As I speak now, we have 59, so we will meet our target,” Baksh stated.The Education Ministry is hoping to commence, in January 2012, a Technical Teachers Training Programme where the teachers will be trained in technical methodology.“We have to design the programme and we have to attract participants for the two- year programme. So these persons will be more qualified and competent to teach the students in the field.”The Technical Institutes and Skills Training Centres will allow students to obtain training in 10 different subject areas: Secretarial Science, Informational Technology, Masonry, Carpentry,Bill Lee Jersey, Agriculture, Motor Mechanics, and Electrical Installation etc.According to the Minister, in 1992 there were 5,000 students writing the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) Examinations and this has increased to more than 12,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply,000 in 2011.Kaieteur News was told that the curriculum has been broadened so that students can have a wide range of options since in 1992, there were only 20,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online,000 subject entries and these entries have increased to 70,000.Baksh emphasized that the education sector has reaped successes not only in terms of educational access in Guyana but also the performance of students.“The results at our examination have been growing and I am proud to announce that in 2011 we have reached a pass rate of 64 per cent… We have already started the process of revamping the education system and I want to assure everyone that we have the programmes, interventions and measures in place to see rapid improvements in education over the next two to three years. We have narrowed the skills gap in Guyana as every year investments were made to technical institutes and skills training centers, for them to have a more practical delivery of courses which will see, not only school drops outs, but also those technically inclined, being granted the opportunities to fulfill their studies.”Baksh noted that in excess of 2,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 teachers are currently being trained in-service and pre-service at the Cyril Potter College of Education (CPCE).(Kristen Macklingam)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-20 03:10:28 | 显示全部楼层

Wholesale Jerseys Cheap IFIs

…it is now more creditworthyGuyana could entertain more debt. Because of the country’s creditworthiness, International Financial Institutions (IFIs) are willing to lend, declared Cabinet Secretary Dr. Roger Luncheon.Dr. Roger Luncheon“Yes… why we can entertain further debt is because the man who’s lending you the money said yes.”He made this assertion during his post-Cabinet press briefing at the Office of the President on Wednesday.Luncheon was at the time responding to a query as to why Government wants to significantly increase the external debt ceiling from $1B to $150B.  Whilst emphasizing that debt and the debt ceiling are different, Dr. Luncheon took to task a recent correspondence by Alliance For Change (AFC) executive member Moses Nagamootoo on the raising of the debt ceiling.The Joint Opposition, AFC and A Partnership for National Unity, voted down the Bill increasing the external debt ceiling from $1B to $150B in the National Assembly on July 18.In early June,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, it was reported that Government was looking to increase the limit on total guarantees that can be issued under the Guarantee of Loans (Public Corporations and Companies) Act.According to the Ministry of Finance,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, the proposed increase in the guarantee limit follows on the commitment to the Amaila Falls Hydroelectric Project,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, which will reportedly cost US840M.The increase seeks to guarantee that Guyana Power and Light Inc. (GPL) honours its financial commitments under the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to be entered into between the Power Company and Amaila Falls Hydro Inc (AFHI).Under the PPA, GPL commits to purchase the power from Amaila for an average annual capacity payment.According to Nagamootoo, the debt ceiling has everything to do with GPL, as the guarantee would open the gate to borrowing by GPL in connection with the Amaila Falls Hydro Project.“When taken, the additional $150 billion would send up our national debt in nominal Guyana dollars to some $530 billion, more than double of what it has been under the PNC government, up to 1992. This government has already absorbed some $57 billion debt contracted by public corporations and companies which has been charged to the Consolidated Fund, or simply put, has to be paid back by taxpayers, now and in the future,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, who would have to forego future happiness to meet debt servicing and re-payments.”According to Dr. Luncheon,Cheap Jerseys, “Debt is what has happened and the debt ceiling sets a limit beyond which you statutorily define you should not go. I have seen Moses’s correspondence on this matter. He hasn’t changed much… PPP Moses and the AFC Moses.”He said the reality of the matter is that Guyana has been engaging in the world of high financing with agencies such as the IFIs, with whom Guyana has debt arrangements.“We have been borrowing and they (IFIs) have over the years provided stricture. They have provided us with best practices. Best practices I am quite clear that Moses seems to be totally unaware of…how to assess debt, how to treat debt. His writings recently betray even an elementary familiarity with the IFIs on the debt issue.”Moses NagamootooAccording to Dr. Luncheon, when the PPP/C took Office in 1992, the debt issue was very important since it contributed to uncreditworthiness of the nation.“And we had to take pains to resolve this debt issue. And we did. We worked with the donors, the people who lent us money. And, the work was done assiduously, the work was done in consonance with the best practices from the IFIs and we regained creditworthiness, so much so that the Moses of this world could rail, but the man who does lend money doesn’t rail, he’s willing to lend… quite different from 1992.”Dr. Luncheon said financial institutions are lending Guyana now because of analysis and statistics.“If Moses wants to talk about debt…if any of us want to talk about debt,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, get the books and read li’l bit…try to understand the fundamentals and don’t be shooting your mouth at nonsense. You look stupid and you would just look stupid and make the whole world know you ain’t know,” he added.According to Dr. Luncheon, Government has established debt servicing principles in the Ministry of Finance, accorded itself with the best information available, trained professionals, and maintained debt sustainability ratio and features that allow borrowing.“…And borrow when you go and read every year the IMF comes here and they do their consultations…They speak to the issue of debt sustainability. Can we entertain further debt? What impact does it have? What are the ratios,Cheap Jerseys, the debt on our export earnings…debt on our GDP? Ask Moses to speak about such matters if he wants to intrude on the world of high finance,” he said.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-20 15:44:26 | 显示全部楼层

Cheap Jerseys For Wholesale on October 11

Farmers and all users of water from the East Demerara Water Conservancy (EDWC) are being urged to conserve water as the water level in the conservancy has dropped below the “dead storage level.”The lowest safe level for the conservancy to provide irrigation water to farmlands is 53.50 GD (Georgetown Datum). The current level is below that, now standing at 52.65 GD,NFL Jerseys Supply, Lionel Wordsworth,Gordon Hayward Jersey, the Chief Executive Officer of the National Drainage and Irrigation Authority (NDIA) said yesterday.Wordsworth told Kaieteur News that the conservancy needs to be re-charged with water above the 53.50 GD level to fully satisfy the irrigation needs by gravity flow.As a result,Cheap Jerseys, farmers and all users utilising fresh water from the EDWC are advised to conserve on the use of water, avoid wastage and not to tamper with any structure that will affect the operation of the irrigation system.Wordsworth said the NDIA has been conducting regular inspection of the conservancy. In addition, there is 24-hour security and monitoring of the EDWC.The conservancy holds water to irrigate farmlands during the dry season. Efforts are underway to better manage the conservancy.The World Bank, on October 11, 2007, approved what it called ‘The Conservancy Adaptation Project’,Cheap Jerseys Store, for overall,Wholesale Jerseys From China, US$3.8 million.The project aims at strengthening the government’s and donor understanding of the EDWC system and coastal drainage patterns through the integration of advanced mapping and engineering analysis.The project also aims at implementing infrastructure investments to improve drainage performance,Pat Tillman Cardinals Jersey, to strengthen the institutional capacity for managing water and floodwater levels, and to guide interventions to reduce Guyana’s vulnerability to floods.The Conservancy system includes a reservoir, fronted by an earthen dam; drainage channels, used to release excess water from the reservoir during the rainy season; and a network of canals used to provide drinking water and irrigation during the dry seasons.Because of this system,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, farmers are able to realise two harvests of sugar cane and rice annually.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-20 21:26:40 | 显示全部楼层

NFL Jerseys From China CBSI

The Caribbean Basin Security Initiative (CBSI) Technical Working Group (TWG), in cooperation with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) concluded its three-dayFrom Left – U.S. Embassy INL Coordinator Leon Carr III; Guyana Police Force Commissioner Seelall Persaud; U.S. Ambassador Perry L. Holloway; Guyana Police Force Training Officer Paul Williams; MetroStar Systems Programme Managers, Christine Allgood, and Shai Segall.training and launch of the Caribbean Police Academy Regional Training Initiative.The venue was the Guyana Police Force Officers Training Centre on Thursday. There was implementing partner,Cheap Jerseys From China, MetroStar Systems, who installed the equipment.United States Ambassador Perry Holloway officially handed over training equipment valued at over US$23,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,000 to Guyana Police Force Commissioner Seelall Persaud at the closing ceremony.  Ambassador Holloway pledged his government’s “continued support for similar type activities that could ultimately lead to enhancing the security of Guyana and other Caribbean nations.”The Caribbean Police Academy Regional Training Initiative combines audiovisual hardware— a secure Learning Management System (LMS) called CBSI-Connect, and brings together police academies from countries throughout the Caribbean.The equipment allows for the ability to collaborate and share training in a virtual, secure environment built exclusively for Caribbean law enforcement officials, as well as the ability to have virtual meetings.Use of the equipment and the advanced technology also allows for greater communication among participating countries to confront the many security challenges in the region including narcotics trafficking, gang violence and cross border criminality.Current participating countries are Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, Jamaica, Suriname, St. Kitts and Nevis,World Baseball Classic Jerseys, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, The Bahamas, The Dominican Republic and Guyana.This programme,Cheap NFL Jerseys, funded through the Caribbean Basin Security Initiative (CBSI),Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, helps strengthen capacity and provide practical skills to relevant security officials working in law enforcement.Through such CBSI partnerships, the United States and Guyana seek to enhance the bilateral security relationship to create a partnership to combat transnational crime, develop strong security institutions in Guyana,Carlton Fisk Jersey, and advance the safety and security of the citizens of Guyana.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-21 11:51:29 | 显示全部楼层

Nike Air Max 95 For Sale PUC

The Guyana Postal and Telecommunications Workers’ Union (GPTWU) has assured its membership that it will not stand idly by and allow hindrances to be placed in the path of the employees which the union represents in the Guyana Telephone and Telegraph Company (GT&T).The union’s comments are as a result of the ongoing feud between GT&T and the Public Utilities Commission (PUC) in which the PUC called for a full disclosure from GT&T of its submarine project. The Commission had expressed the view that GT&T’s reply was “misleading to the Guyanese populace,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale, to the business community,Cheap Air Max 90 Men Shoes, the State and the Regulator” about the project.The telephone company, however,Off White Vapormax For Sale, described as “disturbing,Nike Shox Clearance,” the PUC threat to recommend giving other international licenses in violation of Guyana law and GT&T’s licence.However,Nike Off White The Ten, the GPTWU having discussed these recent developments with the management and the PUC has been re assured that there will in no way be any ill will meted out to the employees or in anyway affect the well-being of the company.At a press conference held yesterday at the union’s office on East Street, the GPTWU said that “its membership stands resolute alongside the management of GT&T in these challenging times of the company and together we will overcome these and all other challenges.” President of the union, Gillian Burton, said at a meeting held with the chairman of the PUC, that it was agreed that the PUC will no longer publicize any statements that are negative,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, and which will impact on the employees negatively.According to Burton,Adidas Shoes On Sale Clearance, as a union, they are concerned from the standpoint that their members have given their best to the company and to the overall development of Guyana. She explained that the employees and the management have embarked on the development of the telecommunications network and the sector and from time to time enhances the lives of all Guyanese.“Because any revoking of licenses means that hundreds of persons will be placed on the breadline and if you take an analysis of the employment tenure within GT&T, it can be termed as long services.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-22 04:26:57 | 显示全部楼层

Air Max 97 Silver which sent $39

New York (Times Union) – State officials can’t account for US$39,560 in taxpayers’ money that Senator John Sampson steered to a now-defunct Brooklyn charity, the leader of which opened a liquor store with the powerful legislator several months later.The exact financial relationship between Sampson,Cheap Adidas Superstar Shoes, who until last year led the Senate Democratic Conference, and Edmon Braithwaite, a Guyanese, is unclear. But Sampson, of Guyanese parentage, noted that he became a “shareholder” in a liquor store Braithwaite owns in 2011, according to a disclosure form. The State Liquor Authority refused a Times Union request for details on the store because “disclosure of the information and documents requested would interfere with an ongoingEdmon Braithwaiteinvestigation.”Sampson, a Brooklyn Democrat, was charged earlier this month with embezzling US$440,000 from mortgage accounts and then threatening to “take … out” potential witnesses against a business associate, Guyanese Ed Ahmad,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black Womens, who is also facing jail time for a huge mortgage fraud in the Queens area that spanned several years and included straw buyers. Ahmad apparently struck a deal with the prosecutors and reportedly secretly taped Sampson who was attempting to get rid of witnesses against Ahmad.Sampson pleaded not guilty. Federal prosecutors said the case against him is ongoing; they also revealed that Sampson was taped by a former colleague, ex-Sen. Shirley Huntley, at the direction of the FBI.Robert Nardoza, a spokesman for U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch, would not answer specific questions about Braithwaite, Sampson, or the liquor store. “The case against Senator Sampson is pending and the investigation is ongoing,Nike Air Max 95 Mens,” Nardoza said.Sampson’s spokesman, Mike Roberts, said that the senator relinquished his stake in Braithwaite’s liquor store — Gateway Wine and Spirits in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood — earlier this year, and said questions about it were “moot.” Roberts said no law enforcement officials had inquired about the matter.“Why would they?” he asked. “We’re looking for storms in teacups, I suspect. The senator did what any senator, when their constituents petition them, would do.”Braithwaite did not comment. After a week of calls and emails, he left the Times Union a voicemail late Friday saying he had been unable to respond because he was undergoing radiation treatment for cancer. He did not return subsequent calls.A Guyanese immigrant and entrepreneur, Braithwaite is known in Brooklyn political circles as the founder of One Caribbean Radio. The station runs a talk format aimed at the three million-plus Caribbean immigrants and launched on an AM frequency in October 2007. It now broadcasts via the Internet.According to a 2008 profile by New York Daily News columnist, Clem Richardson, the station quickly became a destination for elected officials seeking to reach Caribbean Americans, many of whom live in central Brooklyn. The station’s guests have included area legislators like Sampson and Senator Kevin Parker, as well as then-City Council members Letitia James, David Yassky, Bill de Blasio and District Attorney Charles Hynes.Hynes, who is white, made a monthly appearance and described Braithwaite as “a great guy.”Braithwaite formed the One Caribbean Foundation in May 2008 and applied to the IRS for tax-exempt status in July 2010, records show. Its mission is “to organize and administer a charitable scholarship fund for individuals of Caribbean heritage, to be used for educational and medical assistance,” according to the IRS application.It also planned to “embark on a programme to train and teach inner city underprivileged youth the inner workings of a functional digital radio station” — One Caribbean Radio.Sampson earmarked a US$100,000 member item for the foundation as part of the 2009-10 budget. The grant was administered by the Office of Children and Family Services, which sent $39,560 to the foundation in October 2010, state records show.One Caribbean Foundation has three listed directors: Braithwaite and his wife, Myrie, as well as Charles Mohan.Mohan, an adjunct professor and consultant,Jordan Sneakers For Sale, said he became acquainted with Braithwaite through various Guyanese-American groups and was a commentator on One Caribbean Radio when Braithwaite recruited him for the foundation. He is listed as its treasurer.“It never got off the ground. I never really participated or know if there was anything done. As far as I know, nothing was done,” Mohan said. He said his last involvement with the foundation was in July 2010, when he signed the IRS application.Mohan said that he was unaware of the $39,560 state grant.According to OCFS spokeswoman Jennifer Givner, the money was considered an advance payment,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather, but the One Caribbean Foundation never filed paperwork documenting its spending — as was required.OCFS referred the matter to the office of Attorney General Eric Schneiderman in July 2012. State lawyers sued One Caribbean Foundation for the money, but Braithwaite ignored a summons. Last month, state lawyers filed a judgment for $49,411.19 — the US$39,560 plus interest and fees — with the Albany County clerk.Michelle Hook,Air Max Shoes For Sale, a spokesman for Schneiderman,Nike Air Max Outlet Store, said One Caribbean Foundation hasn’t submitted required annual filings since 2010, and its charitable status was revoked earlier this year.Roberts said Sampson had not tracked One Caribbean’s progress.“He funded an organization, like any other organization, it met the legal threshold for funding at the time. … From our understanding, the money was earmarked for internships in communication and radio, and that was done,” he said. “What does Senator Sampson have to do with that? That would be my question.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-22 04:27:35 | 显示全部楼层

Cheap Nike Air Max 1 Human Resources Director

Soft drinks giant and beer company, Banks DIH Limited, has copped the RamClifford Reis, Chairman and Managing Director of Banks DIH Limited, receiving the award from Rakesh Latchana,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Sale, Chief Executive Officer of Ram and McRae. Looking on are other executives of accounting firms and the beverage company.and McRae Best Annual Report Award for 2010 in the second annual competition which attracted 20 local companies.Clifford Reis,Cheap Nike Air Max Plus, Chairman and Managing Director of Banks DIH Limited,Cheap Nike Shox, received the award Wednesday at Thirst Park from Rakesh Latchana,Adidas Nmd Shoes For Sale, Chief Executive Officer of Ram and McRae Chartered Accounts and Professional Services Firm.In his remarks, Christopher Ram,Cheap Air Max 2018, Managing Partner of Ram and McRae, said that the Awards presentation started two years ago to coincide with the firm鈥檚 25th Anniversary to recognize the best Annual Report presented locally by companies in banking,Nike Tns Wholesale, services, manufacturing and insurance sectors.He congratulated the management and staff of Banks DIH Limited, auditors and all those who were instrumental in producing the Annual Report.Reis said that his company was extremely pleased to have received the award and noted that Banks DIH Limited was at the forefront of producing quality products and it was fitting that the company should produce a quality annual report.He said Banks DIH Limited has an obligation to meet all requirements because of its commitment to shareholders, consumers and international franchises including Coca Cola.John Seeram, Chairman of the Awards Committee, noted that Banks DIH Limited met all requirements set out by the Committee including compliance with accounting standards,Cheap Adidas Superstar, corporate governance, corporate responsibility, timeliness of the report and disclosure.鈥淥ver the years I have analyzed Annual Reports from around the world and I must say that reports from local companies are comparable to other international companies so I wish to congratulate Banks DIH for a superb Annual Report.鈥漈he 2010 Annual Report was also recognized by the Caribbean Advertising Federation.Also present at the ceremony representing Banks DIH were Andrew Carto, Human Resources Director; Deonarain Seepaul, Finance Controller; Ramesh Dookhoo, Business Executive and Chairman of the Private Sector Commission; Ronald Alli of Jack Alli and Sons and other executives.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-22 14:12:32 | 显示全部楼层

2018 NFL Draft Jersey with intent to maim

…’she sent people to kill me’A man accused of viciously attacking his wife as she walked to work,Cheap Womens Jordan Sneakers, was remanded when he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson yesterday.Phillip Smith, 54,Adidas Shoes On Sale, of 1744 Diamond Housing Scheme, East Bank Demerara, is accused of unlawfully and feloniously wounding his reputed wife,Air Max 98 Sale, Roxanne Goodman, with intent to maim,Cheap Huarache Shoes For Women, disfigure or cause grievous bodily harm on March 5. He was not required to plead since the offence was indictable.When asked by the magistrate if he had anything to say the man said that his reputed wife had sent someone at his home to kill him.According to Smith, his wife would usually send his daughter to steal things from his house. The man said that one day before the incident he saw his wife and daughter on the bus park.Smith said that his daughter had a bag in her hand and he wanted to see what was inside but his wife prevented him, and it angered him.The man said that later that night he was home and he heard several voices outside saying that his wife had sent them to kill him.According to the defendant the next morning,Cheap Mens Jordan Sneakers, he went to his wife’s work place and attacked her.“I tell she that she sending people to kill me and I just started to chop her because she aggravates me,Air Max 97 Black Leather,” Smith told the magistrate.Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford, objected to bail on the seriousness of the offense.Bail was refused and the accused is expected to make another court appearance on April 7.Smith was arrested on Tuesday afternoon by the police in the vicinity of the Providence Police Station. His wife,Air Max 97 For Sale, Roxanne Goodman, who was discharged from the hospital, told this newspaper that she is still suffering from severe headaches.“I now feel better because I know the police have him” the woman said. She now hopes that justice would be served. Smith allegedly attacked Goodman on Friday morning as she walked to work some 14 months after the couple separated.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-4-22 20:15:09 | 显示全部楼层

Nike Free Run Shoes Clearance Arnold Seepersaud

A 56-year-old West Berbice woman and her 30-year-old son were allowed $25,Nike Air Max 90 Black Women,000 bail each when they appeared at Weldaad Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, charged with assault causing actual bodily harm.Lilawatie Seepersaud and her son,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, Arnold Seepersaud,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit, of a popular business place in Rosignol,Bradley Chubb Jersey, West Bank Berbice allegedly committed the offence on 23-year-old Shaneeza Hartman on Sunday last.Hartman had earlier in the week told Kaieteur News that jealousy about her relationship with Mrs. Seepersaud’s husband had been the motive behind her being set upon and severely beaten by the pair.At Weldaad on Thursday,Nike Men Air Max 97, the two Seepersauds however pleaded not guilty.Magistrate Tejnarine Ramroop allowed them bail after Police Prosecutor Sergeant Hattie Anthony offered no objections.They are to reappear at Blairmont Court on June 6 next.In the same court yesterday, Frederick Etwaroo of Rosignol,Calvin Ridley Jersey, West Bank Berbice was jailed for three months for stealing a pair of trousers from a boutique in the village.Magistrate Tejnarine Ramroop had given Etwaroo the opportunity to choose his penalty for the act.“I can take three months, Sir,” Etwaroo said. The Magistrate acceded.Police Prosecutor, Sergeant Hattie Anthony,Epic React Flyknit Sneaker, told the Court that the defendant walked into Doreen’s Boutique at Rosignol on Monday last, picked up the trousers and walked out without paying.He was subsequently arrested and charged.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|南红|南红玛瑙|小黑屋|手机版|南红论坛 ( 沪ICP备09042304号

GMT+8, 2019-10-16 03:47 , Processed in 0.087528 second(s), 20 queries .

网站法律顾问:庄毅雄律师